Swerdlin & Company is proud to be a Premier Sponsor for the 2018 NCEO Employee Ownership Conference in Atlanta on April 18 - 20.
Come Visit Us at Booth #6
The Swerdlin team is excited to share a brief web demo, Navigating MyESOPaccount.com for Plan Sponsors and Plan Participants!
The conference features more than 130 breakout sessions. Our team will present the following educational sessions:
Wednesday, April 18
- 8:00am - 8:45am: Joanne Swerdlin – Orientation for new Attendees
- 10:30am - 11:45am: Vicki Graft – Struggles of Small Employer ESOPs
- 1:45pm - 2:30pm: Carla Klingler – ESOP Administration Glossary (ESL)
- 3:00pm -4:15pm: Vicki Graft – The Changing ESOP Landscape
Thursday, April 19
- 11:50am - 1:00pm: Lunch with Expert Roundtable Discussion Leaders
- Susan Petrirena & Carla Klingler: What to Expect From Your TPA
- Vicki Graft & Connie Woodmansee: Avoiding Pitfalls of Plan Administration
Friday, April 20
- 7:30am - 8:30am: Expert One-on-One Appointments with Carla Klingler
- 11:00am - 12:15pm: Connie Woodmansee: Operational Failures & Corrections in a Leveraged ESOP